Tuesday, October 2, 2007

At work...

Well, I'm almost completely moved out of my apartment. Just some minor clean up work left before I sever such a tie. That was my first apartment in AZ so it's a kind of an odd and sad feeling. Lots of memories in that apartment. Lots to look back on.

On the plus, I'm getting situated at my house though the lack of any real TV sucks ass. The girls are moved in so my roommate's cat has been eyeballing them. I'm not worried, though. If she somehow manages to actually turn the knob and open the door, the girls will give her what fer.

I have to really thank Dawnee for giving me the opportunity to live in a house for the first time in 17 years. It's an odd feeling knowing that there isn't someone on the other side of the wall. Not to mention that I really needed a new living situation as my finances were really beating me to hell.

I've been stressing about my own life lately. Ever since I got fired from VZW, things have been unstable and I hate instability. I feel like I've lost any semblance of control. Job hopping from GoDaddy to AT&T and now Alltel in November. I feel like a loser. I don't job hop. I'm supposed to be the stable, hard-working one. It's aggravating.

I know things will get better. It just seems kind of overwhelming right now.

No comments: