Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My birthday

I'll just recap briefly what today consisted of.

Woke up this morning and got ready for my interview at Alltel. They offered me the position at a buck and a half less than what I'm making now. But I'll actually have benefits and can accrue vacation time and such. I think it's a far better deal. After the interview, I had to go pee in a cup. Wee.

Rather than go to work, I went to go get some chinese food and on the way home, picked up a copy of Halo 3. Figured I earned it and since it launched on my birthday, it was fate. I came home, ate my food, dressed down and went into work for the second half of the day.

After work, I came home and just hung out for a while, fielding calls and text messages from people wanting to wish me a happy birthday. I eventually ordered a pizza and soda and came home. Hung out a little more, watching some more of season 6 of Scrubs. After that was over, I went into the living room and played Halo 3 on the HDTV. Fucking AWESOME!!!! Damn. I didn't realize I had played for three hours. I came back in here at about 11pm and figured my hiatus had lasted long enough.

Thanks to those of you who sent me the birthday greetings. I really appreciate it. My birthday wasn't so bad after all. I guess I just wanted to prepare myself for the worst. I'm pretty content with today.

Only problem: with Halo 3 sitting in my living room... I'm never going to get any packing done.

1 comment:

Anitza said...

I am glad that your bday was not bad.

Did you play Halo before this one? Juan doesn't really like it much, but I keep wondering if we should get it. I feel like we are missing out on a huge piece of gaming history by not getting it.

:B