Monday, September 24, 2007

Yeah... I'm gonna be incommunicado tomorrow...

Tomorrow is going to be rather depressing for me so I've decided to go dark for the day. No chat programs or MySpace or LJ or anything of the sort. In fact, I think I'm just going to turn my computer off at the stroke of midnight.

So thank you in advance to all of you who send me your well wishes. Don't think they go unappreciated. This is just one birthday that I'd really rather forget. You guys have a great Tuesday and stay out of trouble. Or if you do get into trouble, post about it somewhere so I have something to read come Wednesday.

\m/,

2 comments:

TerraRose said...

Thaaat's my Memo. Good boy. Blackout city!!! Many hugs for your birthday anyway. I broke the comment cherry!

Unknown said...

Well, I am still gonna wish you a great b-day Memo! Sapo verde tu ju! Oh wait, it's tomorrow....take care ;)