Thursday, February 11, 2010

So just a quick post because I've got a couple things floating around my brain.

I'm definitely starting school this year. I'm not gonna let 2010 pass me by without getting the ball rolling on that.

That being said, I need to get a job that will require less of me because I can't put most of me into my job and the remainder into school. I'm of the opinion that it's the other way around. I don't know if that means quitting my job or simply stepping down to rep, but reps make dick.

Not that I don't like the company or the people I work with. I have mad respect for everyone, but I need to look out for me.

I don't feel like going to work. Not because I don't want to deal with anything, I'm just feeling super lazy.

I suppose I should brush my teeth.

Maybe put on some pants. #nopants

Gotta buy cat food and cat litter. I get paid tomorrow. WOO!

I really hate math but if I'm gonna be an engineer, I gotta deal.

I want a snickerdoodle.

Mmm... snickerdoodles.

kbai.

No comments: